Tuesday, April 10, 2018

April ATC Swap

Hey Oddballs!!!  EK here today to share a couple of ATCs I made for the April ATC Swap.  Have you gotten your made yet?  

If not, maybe the video I made today with help inspire you to create a couple using this month's theme, Messy and Sketchy.


Want to see how I created these, then scroll on down and click the link to you tube.

For this ATC, I used Lizzy's Fight Like a Girl digi, who hopefully soon will be available to purchase again!

Here I used IMG434 Glitter Bones, which is one of the newest digis in the collection.

Finally, I used IMG 374, Easter Basket & Eggs Ghoulish Gifts for my final card.  I know Easter is over, but the image is just too cute to wait a full year to use again.




Need some Digital Stamps to help create your ATCs, then feel free to use the code 


to get 10% off your purchase!




2 comments:

  1. That is really attention-grabbing, You are an excessively
    professional blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking extra of your great
    post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks

    ReplyDelete